A South Central Credit Union Debit MasterCard allows you to access your checking account 24-hours a day and make purchases without the need for cash or checks. The Debit MasterCard provides a safe and convenient way to access your funds. It's a card for any occasion and one that fits your needs. Be sure to remember to record all your transactions in your check register. Be sure to fill out a Travel Notification Form if you are traveling out of state or internationally.
- Use your Debit MasterCard everywhere that Debit MasterCard is accepted.
- Use your card in an automated teller machine (ATM) to check your current balance, withdraw cash, transfer funds, and more.
- Use your card for local or online purchases.
- Funds are directly deducted from your South Central Credit Union checking account.
- Transactions are signature or PIN based.
- Each month, your statement will list all transaction activity on your Debit MasterCard.
- Debit Card Instant Issue Sample Designs
*To report loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your card, please contact South Central Credit Union - Accounting Department (517) 787-2220 or after business hours call 1-800-528-2273, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. To change your card pin number call 1-800-851-4859. To activate a card call 1-800-588-9970—full Social Security Number is required. Certain restrictions and qualifications apply.
MobiMoney is your ultimate account Management tool. Downloand South Central Credit Union's MobiMoney smartphone app from the iTunes App Store or Google Play. You will enjoy convenience of the mobile card controls that help you monitor and manage your debit card.
- Turn your card on or off
- Receive instant alerts on your mobile device
- Set merchant preference and threshold amounts
- Limit usage based on location
- Locate Shared Branching and ATMs
- Frequently Asked Questions
Go to main navigation