With the South Central Credit Union mobile Deposit service, you can deposit your checks into your South Central Credit Union Checking or Savings Accounts for FREE, without ever having to visit a branch!
How does it work?
With Mobile Deposit you can securely deposit your check by simply taking a picture of it using your smartphone and the South Central Mobile App. Mobile Deposit uses the same level of security as our Netterller Online Banking, ensuring your deposits are safe.
How to deposit a check remotely
- Download the latest version of the South Central Mobile App from the App Store or Google Play
- Log in to the South Central Mobile App
- Tap "Mobile Deposit"
- Tap "New Deposit"
- Select the account you want to deposit your check to, enter the check amount
- Note: Be sure to enter a decimal point between the dollars and cents (i.e. $100.00)
- Take a photo of the front of your check
- Take a photo of the back of your check
- You must endorse your check "FOR MOBILE DEPOSIT ONLY AT SCCU" or the item may not process
- Review your deposit information
- Tap "Submit"
Go to main navigation